Gameloft

iAdrian23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Are they giving up on WP already?
Minion Rush has yet to receive any content updates and Ice Age Village is still MILES behind iOS & Android versions.

Ryan, if you read this please let me (us) know if any of these games are ever going to be updated. I really like Minion Rush but it's just frustrating to play on the same old maps w/o any new features.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Add asphalt 8 in the list. Though it received updates but they never add new location (china and other new cars ) , oh my where is amazing spider man 2. Its out for ios and android but what about windows phone Ryan :(

lupiochi

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
Total Conquest too, it could be an excellent alternative to Clash of Clans if Gameloft fixes the errors, bugs and system, leaving the freemium thing behind

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Are they giving up on WP already?
Minion Rush has yet to receive any content updates and Ice Age Village is still MILES behind iOS & Android versions.

Ryan, if you read this please let me (us) know if any of these games are ever going to be updated. I really like Minion Rush but it's just frustrating to play on the same old maps w/o any new features.

Simply put, yes the games will be updated. Since we are moving existing updates over to a new platform the team tries to cram as much content into one update as possible. It often leads to really, really long times between updates/launches. I know it's not ideal, but I've been told we are expanding our Windows Dev team so that should help as the team grows.

Add asphalt 8 in the list. Though it received updates but they never add new location (china and other new cars ) , oh my where is amazing spider man 2. Its out for ios and android but what about windows phone Ryan :(

If everything goes as planned Asphalt 8 should be getting the Great Wall update as early as Friday of this week. This is all pending approval, so it is subject to change.

Add Captain America : TWS and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 to the list. They didn't get release yet for WP.

Both games will be coming to WP8. I mentioned this in another thread but my understanding is that within the year we should have synchronized launches. TASM2 will be launching on WP8 closer to the US move release, so May-ish. As for Captain America, it should be coming soon, but we had some bug issues and put out a quick hotfix. I believe the team is trying to work that hotfix in prior to launch.

Also Add Dungeon Hunter 4 and Modern Combat 4 in the outdated list.

Same thing with DH4, lots of content to add and I think the team is trying to cram a lot of content in there. MC4 should be up to date though, I'd need to double check if there is anything missing from other platforms.

Total Conquest too, it could be an excellent alternative to Clash of Clans if Gameloft fixes the errors, bugs and system, leaving the freemium thing behind

Yeah, I'm talking with the team currently on the most recent update issues with TC. I'm really sorry if you've encountered any!

Edit: Hit submit response too early, whoops!

lupiochi

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
Simply put, yes the games will be updated. Since we are moving existing updates over to a new platform the team tries to cram as much content into one update as possible. It often leads to really, really long times between updates/launches. I know it's not ideal, but I've been told we are expanding our Windows Dev team so that should help as the team grows.

If everything goes as planned Asphalt 8 should be getting the Great Wall update as early as Friday of this week. This is all pending approval, so it is subject to change.

Both games will be coming to WP8. I mentioned this in another thread but my understanding is that within the year we should have synchronized launches. TASM2 will be launching on WP8 closer to the US move release, so May-ish. As for Captain America, it should be coming soon, but we had some bug issues and put out a quick hotfix. I believe the team is trying to work that hotfix in prior to launch.

Same thing with DH4, lots of content to add and I think the team is trying to cram a lot of content in there. MC4 should be up to date though, I'd need to double check if there is anything missing from other platforms.

Yeah, I'm talking with the team currently on the most recent update issues with TC. I'm really sorry if you've encountered any!

Edit: Hit submit response too early, whoops!

Thank You so much Ryan!! It's very nice to know that you guys are working with Windows Phone, please keep the good work :)!

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for having the patience to reply to each and every one of us.

'...Asphalt 8 should be getting the Great Wall update as early as Friday of this week...' *faints*

Last edited:

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Thank You so much Ryan!! It's very nice to know that you guys are working with Windows Phone, please keep the good work :)!

Thanks for having the patience to reply to each and every one of us.

'...Asphalt 8 should be getting the Great Wall update as early as Friday of this week...' *faints*

No problem! I know it's hard to keep track of all the posts I'm currently active in. I eventually need to set aside some time, find all of my responses, and put them in a massive thread. One day!

Also, just heard A8 was sent in and is like 95% go for Friday unless something massively bad happens before then haha.

Andrei Dorin

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
No problem! I know it's hard to keep track of all the posts I'm currently active in. I eventually need to set aside some time, find all of my responses, and put them in a massive thread. One day!

Also, just heard A8 was sent in and is like 95% go for Friday unless something massively bad happens before then haha.
we are gonna wait for it ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05