08-05-2018 04:14 PM
2,323 123 ...
tools
    Hey WPCentral! After hearing from a couple of the Mods it seems that having a comprehensive Gameloft thread was appropriate. I'll be doing my best to fill this with any and all Gameloft info I post on the forums. As Muessig said, "Make it and they will come." Consider it made!

EDIT: We're still going strong here! Post your questions and I'll do my best to answer them!
    Last edited by Gameloft_Ryan; 10-27-2014 at 06:12 PM. Reason: More Info!
    04-25-2014 02:51 PM
    Whoot can't wait to hear all the good news :D
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    04-25-2014 03:07 PM
    It's great to have you here in WPC. This thread should be sticky so one can easily post queries about gamelooft games
    ven07 and Guytronic like this.
    04-25-2014 03:19 PM
    Hi Ryan, I sent you a reply to your questions via PM regarding Minion Rush. Kindly check the same and pass on the info to the dev team.
    ven07 likes this.
    04-25-2014 03:37 PM
    Hi Ryan, I sent you a reply to your questions via PM regarding Minion Rush. Kindly check the same and pass on the info to the dev team.
    If you are comfortable here , you can share the question in this thread
    ven07 likes this.
    04-25-2014 03:43 PM
    Alright lets get right into business.
    When can we start expecting GT racing 2 and other missing titles?
    ven07 and Cole831 like this.
    04-25-2014 04:08 PM
    Done and done. I'll be checking with them about this because the current situation with the update/reinstalling isn't ideal. I also sent you a PM back (:

Alright lets get right into business.
    When can we start expecting GT racing 2 and other missing titles?
    Haha, I feel like you ask me some variation of this question in each thread :P Okay, so not sure if I've posted this on threads, but not all old Gameloft titles will be coming to WP8/W8. The way we figure out which titles will be ported over is on a case-by-case basis where we look at the game and decide if we think it'll do well. Right now our Windows team is growing, so we want to prioritize upcoming and recent releases and then other popular older titles.

GT Racing 2 isn't old, but it is a popular existing title that will be coming to Windows in the not to distant future. The main reason it hasn't been released on Windows yet is we just put out a MASSIVE update on iOS/Android that more or less improved the game from the ground up. The team wanted to get this huge update ported over and just release the game with it. It's taken some time, but at the end of the day, the Dev team feels better about this decision based on how much more streamlined the game is.
    04-25-2014 09:12 PM
    Hey Ryan, any idea if gameloft is working on implementing Moga controller support in existing and future title coming to windows phone (I know asphalt and dungeon hunter already have it :))
    04-25-2014 09:26 PM
    Done and done. I'll be checking with them about this because the current situation with the update/reinstalling isn't ideal. I also sent you a PM back (:

Haha, I feel like you ask me some variation of this question in each thread :P Okay, so not sure if I've posted this on threads, but not all old Gameloft titles will be coming to WP8/W8. The way we figure out which titles will be ported over is on a case-by-case basis where we look at the game and decide if we think it'll do well. Right now our Windows team is growing, so we want to prioritize upcoming and recent releases and then other popular older titles.

GT Racing 2 isn't old, but it is a popular existing title that will be coming to Windows in the not to distant future. The main reason it hasn't been released on Windows yet is we just put out a MASSIVE update on iOS/Android that more or less improved the game from the ground up. The team wanted to get this huge update ported over and just release the game with it. It's taken some time, but at the end of the day, the Dev team feels better about this decision based on how much more streamlined the game is.
    I've been dying to get a good racing game :D Tried asphalt, but looking for sth close to real racing (ea)
    04-25-2014 11:33 PM
    Hey Ryan! Welcome to WPC! GT Racing 2 will be coming to windows phone store I presume since Gameloft themselves have published "Download from Windows Phone Store" In their official Twitter Page! Did u check this out?
    04-26-2014 12:07 AM
    Hey Ryan! When is six guns going to get updated??
    And can you tell us the launching date of modern combat 5?
    Mavee Shah likes this.
    04-26-2014 12:14 AM
    So Ryan, quick questions;

1. Will Gameloft take advantage of universal app feature introduced in the build conference?

2. If a game is implemented as a universal app for windows and windows phone, is it harder or easier for optimizing and coding new games?

3. Is it possible to update the first post of this thread from time to time, (if you can) with latest Gameloft game releases for windowsphone? That is, if the company let you reveal info.
    04-26-2014 03:39 AM
    Please update the Uno and Friends Game App ..it crashes everytime when it connects to Xbox ..im highly addicted to that game please provide update to it ASAP ..Please ..
    Last edited by amitmehra057; 04-26-2014 at 09:49 AM.
    04-26-2014 04:22 AM
    Hey Ryan in asphalt8 Am not being able to purchase McLaren P1 or other great wall update cars! It say "Cars required to compete in this event is not for sale"! Please look into this! Will it be solved???
    04-26-2014 06:36 AM
    Hey Ryan in asphalt8 Am not being able to purchase McLaren P1 or other great wall update cars! It say "Cars required to compete in this event is not for sale"! Please look into this! Will it be solved???
    McLaren p1 is not available in this update they are going to release it soon it can be seen from their description in windows store which says.
    "New cars coming:Stay tuned as we'll regularly releasing new cars including the unique 2014 McLaren p1,along with iconic Ferrari testarossa,the powerful dodge challenger and the mighty 2014 Ford F-150!"
    04-26-2014 08:39 AM
    Thanks for supporting windows phone. But less than 50% percent of gamers will enjoy your games. So.. Keep in mind those with 512MB Of RAM..
    Mavee Shah likes this.
    04-26-2014 10:01 AM
    When is Six guns content update coming to Windows phone?
    LordHelmchen84 and Mavee Shah like this.
    04-27-2014 02:34 AM
    Hi Ryan!
    I have a VERY URGENT message to provide to your team.Should I PM you about it so you can pass on the message to your team or should I contact your team myself?
    (This message may also interest you but in a negative way perhaps)
    Please reply as soon as possible, this is of the utmost importance.
    Sorry,I cant tell it here publicly because any information I provide may be used for the wrong purposes.
    04-27-2014 08:05 AM
    Hey Ryan! :)

WPCentral posted that the Amazing Spider Man 2 would be coming April 17th alongside iOS and Android. It didn't happen :( Any idea when this game is expected to launch?

Cheers!
    04-27-2014 08:20 AM
    Hey Ryan I have question about Order and Chaos, the fact that it's xbox enabled has me worried for future updates. I know Gameloft has even ditched xbox support in there latest releases but does that also mean that OaC will never get anymore updates? (you know since updating xbox games is apparently a hassle)
    04-28-2014 12:19 PM
    Ok, I'm back in the office after a weekend of e-sports viewing and ready to answer your questions!

Hey Ryan, any idea if gameloft is working on implementing Moga controller support in existing and future title coming to windows phone (I know asphalt and dungeon hunter already have it :))
    Controller support in general is something our Dev teams talk about for each release. They make the decision at the studio to include/not include support depending on if they think it'll be beneficial to the game. A recent example of this is actually TASM2. While controller support wasn't included in the game initially, the Dev teams heard the community feedback and are considering adding it with a future update. So this answer doesn't really address Moga controller specifically, it kinda talks about controllers as a whole. Plus, we really like the concept of being able to use Xbox controllers with Windows stuff.

Hey Ryan! Welcome to WPC! GT Racing 2 will be coming to windows phone store I presume since Gameloft themselves have published "Download from Windows Phone Store" In their official Twitter Page! Did u check this out?
    Yep, GT Racing 2 will be coming. The team is porting the massive update that just hit on Android/iOS so it's taking a little longer to launch, but it'll definitely be worth it.

So Ryan, quick questions;

1. Will Gameloft take advantage of universal app feature introduced in the build conference?

2. If a game is implemented as a universal app for windows and windows phone, is it harder or easier for optimizing and coding new games?

3. Is it possible to update the first post of this thread from time to time, (if you can) with latest Gameloft game releases for windowsphone? That is, if the company let you reveal info.
    1. The Dev team hasn't mentioned anything to me about it currently so I can't say one way or another. If I hear anything about it I'll be sure to relay the message!

2. See #1

3. Yeah, I'll be doing my best to just update the thread regularly if I post about something anywhere on WPCentral. If I get release dates ahead of schedule I'll include them in this thread as well!

Hey Ryan! When is six guns going to get updated??
    And can you tell us the launching date of modern combat 5?
    Six Guns - I believe an update is coming, it just takes a bit longer than normal because the Devs are working on getting as much content in to one update as possible. I know it's a bummer to wait so long, but it's definitely still supported!

MC5 - We haven't announced a release date for MC5 yet, so no I can't say.

The Great Wall Update included a lot of cars that are unlocked after events take place. When the events are live, top finishers will be able to win certain cars prior to everyone being able to buy them in the shop. Stay tuned because the vehicles will be up for grabs soon as long as the timeline is the same!

Thanks for supporting windows phone. But less than 50% percent of gamers will enjoy your games. So.. Keep in mind those with 512MB Of RAM..
    Well it's a good thing we support 512MB RAM devices :P

Hi Ryan!
    I have a VERY URGENT message to provide to your team.Should I PM you about it so you can pass on the message to your team or should I contact your team myself?
    (This message may also interest you but in a negative way perhaps)
    Please reply as soon as possible, this is of the utmost importance.
    Sorry,I cant tell it here publicly because any information I provide may be used for the wrong purposes.
    You can PM me.

Hey Ryan! :)

WPCentral posted that the Amazing Spider Man 2 would be coming April 17th alongside iOS and Android. It didn't happen :( Any idea when this game is expected to launch?

Cheers!
    TASM2 will be launching on Windows but it will be launching closer to the US movie release. So that's coming up quickly in May!

Hey Ryan I have question about Order and Chaos, the fact that it's xbox enabled has me worried for future updates. I know Gameloft has even ditched xbox support in there latest releases but does that also mean that OaC will never get anymore updates? (you know since updating xbox games is apparently a hassle)
    No need to worry, I know for a fact the Dev team is working on an update right now that adds content and fixes a lot of issues. Similar to Six Guns, the team is trying to put a lot of existing content into one update so it takes a little longer than normal. Hang in there and we're doing our best to get each platform at the same point!
    Last edited by Gameloft_Ryan; 04-28-2014 at 08:19 PM.
    04-28-2014 03:28 PM
    Ok, I'm back in the office after a weekend of e-sports viewing and ready to answer your questions!

You can PM me.
    Check your PM please.
    Momo250 likes this.
    04-28-2014 04:35 PM
    Check your PM please.
    Just sent you a message back (: Thanks!
    04-28-2014 08:18 PM
    U didn't answered to my Query Ryan ?? :s

may be Uno and Friends app isn't on ur interest list that's why it's not updated since long time :(
    Momo250 likes this.
    04-29-2014 02:29 AM
    Captain America: TWS just got released for Windows Phone. Yippie !! Finally....Thanks Gameloft team and Ryan.

Captain America: TWS | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    04-29-2014 03:26 PM
2,323 123 ...