re-purchase NOVA 3??

Ripper Cornelio

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
help, i bought nova 3 months ago and i recently did a hard reset, now when i want to download the game again it ask me to buy it :straight: any ideas? i remember this game has a demo version but now it only shows the buy button, maybe its a different game? :eck:

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Click the buy button. A screen that pops up should say "you've already purchased this" or something like that.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I remember a while ago I tried out the demo (i think it came in one) and i was reinstalling apps a couple days ago. that NOVA 3 was unlisted somehow

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Once u click on buy then it will say "you've already installed this app. Would u like to reinstall it again?" ! It works! After doing hard reset even I did the same thing with angry birds collection and it dint ask to buy again! Y don't u restart ur device and try again?

Ripper Cornelio

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
i tried everything i rebooted 2 times, clicked all the buy buttons untill it says "cannot complete the purchase" or somethign like that (i dont have $$ on my MS account xD) i searched for it on windowsphone.com on my purchase history and it doesnt appear anywhere, only appears the old try version but not the full app, u tried to download the try version and it says "the app its no longer published on the store"

Dreamspell

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
It's still in the store on my Icon if I search for it on my phone, but not if I search for it on a computer through the website.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
help, i bought nova 3 months ago and i recently did a hard reset, now when i want to download the game again it ask me to buy it :straight: any ideas? i remember this game has a demo version but now it only shows the buy button, maybe its a different game? :eck:

I would either contact the Windows Store if you have a proof of purchase to try and get it reapplied on to your account. Or you could also talk to our support team if you have that information and they might be able to help you out! Use this link to get in touch with them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2