Jetpack Joyride - Any idea how many times it has been downloaded on wp?

azaright

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
If it has atleast considerable downloads then only it can be considered for bug fixing,upgrades and polishing from the developers.
In INDIA marketplace it has over 400+ reviews, US 800+ reviews, UK 200+ reviews, Australia 50+ reviews, Finland 30+ reviews
So any idea people?

Vaibhav Chauhan

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I think it has large number of downloads as well as bugs. Bugs started occurring after i bought my first jetpack, Xbox sign is buggy too. Even,after successful sign in i have experienced many bugs. But since i can have everything for free, i don't mind the bugs. :p

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi Vaibhav, do you face any slowdowns/lags on your 620 when you play this game? Not sure if its due to the 512MB ram or the game needs a bit more polishing?

azaright

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
The game works perfectly on 512mb ram devices on ios,android so its actually need of bug fixing in wp version,even w8 version got updates so developer team needs to work on thsi

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
The Windows 8 version has been out for several months, so they've had time to asses and correct bugs. It's not even been a week on this version yet, so I'm sure fixes will come in the future, but the complaints right now are from impatience, which won't solve anything. It'll get patched.

My only major complaint is that the game DESTROYS my battery. My 920 gets about 3 hours of battery life while running this game.

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I've been curious about this. You could search for download to review ratio, but it would only be a very rough guess. Could be 50-to-1 or 500-to-1.

One thing I've noticed is that over the past 3 months review count has been shooting up a lot more quickly and to higher amounts. So it implies that quite a lot of people have adopted Windows Phone. So those ratios likely are changing for the better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon