Getting a 920, app suggestions?

Toxid_Fox

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Hello, so today i finally get my 920 after a long and painfull android usage. Now a phone is only as good as it's apps so what apps should i get?

The ones i'm already going to download:
Spotify
Whatsapp
Facebook Beta
Skydrive

But what apps do you use? :)

Ps. I'm not an Instagram user.

rcazador

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Super calendar/simple calendar, tinydo, amazing weather HD or breez, paper shuffle, mpatool, metrotube. And maybe Spartan Assault :p enjoy the phone. Wait till WP Blue to be amazed by WP.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Kebero

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm fond of the Bing apps (news, finance, sports and weather). Simple Calendar and Due are my productivity apps (not counting Office and OneNote). My must have list is rounded out with Emergency Kit. Media apps like Hulu, Netflix and Pandora are nice to have, but I do most of my streaming from a tablet or laptop.

Toxid_Fox

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
So i just got my phone and i got problems with it not responding to touch input. It works for maybe 2 minutes then stops responding to input. The volume buttons and such work but not the touch... any ideas?

txkimmers

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Aw, not sure how to help with that! Just wanted to post about one of my face apps, Photostream. Hope your issues get sorted soon though!

Toxid_Fox

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
It only does this like once a day now but usually under longer sessions or heavier use (often when using Nokia Procam) so right now it livable but if it gets worse i will turn it in. I LOVE the phone and WP8 btw! Have never felt so happy about a phone purchase as with this phone.

Btw, is it normal that a 920 comes with Amber installed? I just thought that was odd because i have not heard/read anything about it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes