We Need CHM READER

waltzik

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if it's just me or is it that nobody has being asking for CHM readers on windows phone. Quite strange we don't have this app on windows phone . I have lots of medical books in chm format that i would have loved to be able to read on my phone but no app to access them. I do hope a dev with ability to write a CHM reader app will come across this.

waltzik

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
thatz even a major reason why we should have a native html help file reader in our operation system as it is part of core system of windows system. Though it stills beats my imagination why we have windows phone but still very under capacitated by number of things microsoft is offering to further this OS. Even though i love windows phone but it still leaves alot to be desired :(

waltzik

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
functionality is nothing to ride home about and most of my chm files doesnt render it well at all.The ones i used on Android was more stable and a good CHM reader is only thing that keeps pushing me back to android. Other shortcomings of windows i could manage but a good CHM reader is just a necessity for me. I just felt microsoft should have being able to integrate this into the core of the OS as they did in windows OS. Anyone know of website where i could make a suggestion for a windows phone feature we love to see in the next iteration

Sailesh Karki

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
me too a med. Student and am quite annoyed on not being able to open a .chm file. What did you use ? Can you suggest program to convert it to pdf files? Also, which medical apps are good from professional point of view?

Last edited:

sanjiban ghosh

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
A good chm reader currently available in WP app store....just launched on 11th may...named as chm viewer....its a good app,can open larger chm files...you have to change the extension from .chm to .chmx....pretty good app...just download it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2