File picker in whatsapp

kullu123

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
I was wondering that our android brothers are able to attack music file and videos in whatsapp and we can't . But as now we have a file picker , official file explorer app and why can't we have have a file picker in whatsapp so that we can also attack .mp3 file videos . So what do you people think of this idea.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering that our android brothers are able to attack music file and videos in whatsapp and we can't . But as now we have a file picker , official file explorer app and why can't we have have a file picker in whatsapp so that we can also attack .mp3 file videos . So what do you people think of this idea.

It'll come sooner or later. The last update was specifically targeted at WP 8.0 GDR3 users to smash some obviously larger bugs. Upon first launch after performning the update you are even greeted with a message stating, that you're running WP 8.1 (if you do of course) and that this version of Whatsapp is not yet - fully - compatible with it. So I assume once WP 8.1 is more broadly available, the team behind Whatsapp will implement 8.1 specific features.

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
It'll come sooner or later. The last update was specifically targeted at WP 8.0 GDR3 users to smash some obviously larger bugs. Upon first launch after performning the update you are even greeted with a message stating, that you're running WP 8.1 (if you do of course) and that this version of Whatsapp is not yet - fully - compatible with it. So I assume once WP 8.1 is more broadly available, the team behind Whatsapp will implement 8.1 specific features.
i have given up any hope for future updates. whatsapp update this time was really strained and took a very very long time. thus, in future, i have decided not to expect it anytime soon, in fact, not to expect anything. when it will come, will come.

kullu123

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
i have given up any hope for future updates. whatsapp update this time was really strained and took a very very long time. thus, in future, i have decided not to expect it anytime soon, in fact, not to expect anything. when it will come, will come.
very much agree with it

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
What's wrong with you guys? The "OMMFGTWOWEEKSWITHOUTWHATSAPPINDASTOREISGONNAKILLDAWHOLEECOSYSTEM" update thing aside they delivered updates on a pretty regular basis. Especially in the last couple of months. Has all this been forgotten with the aforementioned "fiasco"?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon