Would you honestly buy another Microsoft Mobile?

ajpoliveira

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
yes i would, and just did it. My mission last year was to erradicate every Android in home, and finally i suceeded last week (every family member now has a Windows Phone), now the xmas will be in peace and harmony :)

elitewolverine21

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
Wont buy anything else as long as I can. As a person who oversees 12+ phones for their family...guess who calls me the most for issues...its not the windows ones.

This holiday season we added another 5 to the fold. Thanks to the 640 sale during the holidays. You simply couldn't beat the phone, regardless of app gap for 30 bucks. MS needs to push the 640 at low prices like their life depended on it. Flood the damn market, put it at Walgreen at the counter, walmart, everywhere!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Wont buy anything else as long as I can. As a person who oversees 12+ phones for their family...guess who calls me the most for issues...its not the windows ones.

This holiday season we added another 5 to the fold. Thanks to the 640 sale during the holidays. You simply couldn't beat the phone, regardless of app gap for 30 bucks. MS needs to push the 640 at low prices like their life depended on it. Flood the damn market, put it at Walgreen at the counter, walmart, everywhere!

This is true. My mom is always having Android spam and suggestions of apps to download coming her way. My dad on the other hand, he usually asks me if he doesn't know how to do something. It's never because something broke or some app is suggested for download.

Tactik

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Now that the APP store is finally starting to see some attention and they have all the apps I use now... I think I would now finally buy a windows mobile device.

midnightfrolic

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
I'd buy another Windows Phone. Managing Windows phones is a breeze compared to IOS (Nag OS) and Android (LagDroid). It's even easier with OneDrive and Full Windows support also.

Your grandparents and relatives forgot their IOS device PIN code? Look on the bright side, it's a very nice looking paper weight and doubles as a door stopper! At the right angle, you can even use them as ice scrapers!

I see Android as a walking billboard, tracking device, malware hosting machine, that has a niche ability called a 'phone', whatever THAT is.

empark

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
Had a android before lagged to much saw a chance at switching with Lumia 640 at&t phone for 59.99 and got it. It's the best smooth phone . Plus I unlocked it on the at&t site for free! ❤ Only some apps missing but I use my iPod for those,but my main apps I find here. So yes I want the surface phone if it comes or higher Lumia 📱

Sulayman Hu

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site
I would. Bought this 640 last year for my first WP, experiencing the smooth feeling I've never had on android phones.
I'm really looking forward to buy a 650.

Galway 77

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
I have a note 4... Had an icon for a bit, but returned it because at the time, people were saying how it wouldn't be updated... But loved the OS.. Would definitely buy a Windows phone.. I don't have a Windows phone, but read this site every day... Lol

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

donkiluminate

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I might consider a surface phone and ideally I would like to have a 950XL but I won't get another Lumia. I never came across the famed Nokia durability. My Lumia 810 had the speaker blow out. My Lumia 925's second mic died. My Lumia 930 second mic died and the proximity sensor is all screwy due to screen lifting. After reading about some of the problems with the 950's I don't trust their reliability either.

Spr Cmd

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Nope, not really. Twice burned here.

Enjoying my iPhone, I got all my apps that I use for social, and for work. My Microsoft apps work nicely here. :wink:

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Just to reiterate, the Lumia 950XL is the best phone I have ever touched, without question.

If I was a professional photographer I might still think the 1020 was a better camera, for what I can tell the 950XL is better there too.

Regarding apps, if there's no app available and the website doesn't work, I find something else to do besides wish I had an iPhone.

Squachy

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Not my next phone. After this Lumia 930 Il probably jump ship to iPhone. I dont like android from what little I've tried from it. I think iPhones just work and that's why I would go that route. Plus they're actually big enough for my preference now. The fives and lower were too small for me. After the iPhone I may jump back to windows if it is better than now and if the surface phone is good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes