Windows 10 mobile and android.

Neyney10

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Problem with WP8.1 is Resuming of apps. Try having Whatsapp running under the lock screen, and leave the phone there. Unlock the phone after some time. Resuming. Open Calendar, lock phone and unlock later. Resuming. Same goes for Facebook and Messenger. Lots of app running lock screen will ended up with the Resuming crap. Tested on my 640XL. Not sure about W10 because I'm not the Insider user.

Lets test it with W10, I've saw from videos on 10581 that apps mostly stay active on background and not resumed eternally as on 8.1.
did anybody know the Teamviewer Windows phone app? if you create a session and lock the screen, and immidiatly unlock the screen, it would close the session and make you start over.
we can test some apps like TeamViewer on W10 to see if this pressists, if not then there is some changes to resuming in w10 and not by speed only.
can anyone with W10 10581 can test those issues with some apps?
I will love to see some comparisons to screen lock-unlock app resuming differences between 8.1 and 10. :)

nareshkumarcool

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
dont know about that but i feel some difference the performance of the same app,name is truecaller.i think there is a special version of that for wm10.wait i will post app version.u should check whether its available for wp8.1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon