My family are all Office 365 subscribers and Groove users, but to simplify things I have been trying to setup a shared music folder where I can store all of our music in one place instead of having disconnected copies across accounts.

Is something like this even possible?
    05-25-2017 03:56 PM
    My family are all Office 365 subscribers and Groove users, but to simplify things I have been trying to setup a shared music folder where I can store all of our music in one place instead of having disconnected copies across accounts.

Is something like this even possible?

The music is tied to your (onedrive) account.

The only way I see this happening is you will need to have everyone sign into just the groove music app with your account (I'm guessing that's the account the music is tied to)...... You would be able to sign in and out of specific apps with different accounts

Another option if you don't like that suggestion is creating a public email address like familygroove@live.com and storing the music on the onedrive folder of that account.

Of course these are just theories and I have not tested them...
    05-26-2017 01:34 AM