Hey guys, I'm hoping you all can help me with an issue I'm having with my 8x. It's been a great little phone for the month or so I've had it (besides the abysmal battery life) but I recently found out that ALL of my contacts are gone. I don't know when this happened, but I only tried searching for my contact list today, and there's nothing. I'm at a loss as for what happened, or if I accidentally, somehow. deleted all of them (yeah, I can be a n00b like that)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    07-12-2013 08:16 PM
    What account did you use for your Microsoft account: outlook.com, hotmail.com, Gmail, something else?

The contacts are saved in the Microsoft account, so you should still have them if you check the account using a desktop PC browser.
    07-12-2013 08:27 PM
    Hey Laura, thanks for the speedy response :) I have tried to find my contacts in my microsoft account, but I am having no luck there. Do the contacts automatically back themselves up, or is this something you have to do manually? If it is the latter, I unfortunately never did that. They just transferred my contacts from my old phone at the AT&T store, and everything was working well until recently.
    07-12-2013 08:44 PM
    Hey Laura, thanks for the speedy response :) I have tried to find my contacts in my microsoft account, but I am having no luck there. Do the contacts automatically back themselves up, or is this something you have to do manually? If it is the latter, I unfortunately never did that. They just transferred my contacts from my old phone at the AT&T store, and everything was working well until recently.
    That is really strange. Unless one deletes all contacts, they should still exist. If you are using outlook.com as your Microsoft account, in People try restoring deleted contacts.

07-12-2013 10:08 PM