Is this fine? (Pic)

Hajjaj

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I got my 8x two days ago and I have noticed what you can see in the picture.

The light appears only from the bottom not from the side or top. Is this fine or shall I request a replacement?IMG_00000071.jpg

Your support highly appreciated.

Ian Too

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I just tested my two Lumias (920 & 620) and neither of them show any light as your 8X does.

Having said that, if there's a gap there then dust and moisture could get in and damage the device, so I'd probably want it looked at, because you are paying and have a right to be happy with your device.

WhippedKream

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I got my 8x two days ago and I have noticed what you can see in the picture.

The light appears only from the bottom not from the side or top. Is this fine or shall I request a replacement?View attachment 38768

Your support highly appreciated.

Yeah id request for a replacement... I'm going to try to request for one in 2 weeks cuz some pixels are brighter than the others! Lmaoo, so that's definitely a bigger issue than mine :p

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
AFAIK, its called a Light Bleed. And that comes under 'defective'. If HTC doesn't replace it, you can always write to higher authorities about it, asking for help. But first try to get the local stores to acknowledge this issue. Don't go to one, visit at least 3. Even if one of them agrees, just pressure him to take it back and give u a new phone. Otherwise, tell them you have no choice but to write to higher authorities. HTC is NOT in the position to let any such case to come out in the open. All the best. If you need help, PM me. I can help you further.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes