Oggl / Oggl Pro on HTC 8XT

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Just an FYI...Oggl installs just fine on the 8XT and you can use all the features of it, except take a picture. SO...if you MUST have Oggl...just install it, take pictures with the HTC Camera app like you normally would, then open them in your Oggl library.

Works fine.

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I personally would not consider that "working fine". But it's a great workaround otherwise :)

Ha! Right...no it doesn't work correctly, but it doesn't crash and burn either, which is what I meant by 'fine' I guess. I've had to switch over to Instance instead of 6tag too for the camera to work.

Interesting that Instance seems to work where as we lost that functionality on 6tag a few releases ago...

rudyhuyn

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi all !

I created a special beta for htc 8xt owner to find where is this "fracking" bug

For information, I can't buy a 8XT in my country (france), and I wrote 10 emails to HTC to lend an 8XT, but no answer...

So the only solution is your help, so send me your microsoft ID to 6tag@feelmygeek.com (and indicate 8XT in the subject) and I will include you in the special beta

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi all !

For information, I can't buy a 8XT in my country (france), and I wrote 10 emails to HTC to lend an 8XT, but no answer...

So the only solution is your help, so send me your microsoft ID to 6tag@feelmygeek.com (and indicate 8XT in the subject) and I will include you in the special beta

Thanks Rudy! Email sent.

ratsttam

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi all !

Rudy, you are an awesome developer. Your attention to this issue is very appreciated. I got your e-mail and the link for your beta version. I am pleased to say that both cameras worked without issue. I personally don't "do" those short videos as I treat my phone more like a tool than a toy. But again, I DO appreciate your attention to us 8XT users. I wish more devs would!

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure Rudy will release the updated/fixed version soon, but the last beta update today has 6tag working perfectly on my 8XT.

Hopefully the updated code works for all phones and doesn't require some special version for our phones...

Thanks Rudy!!!!

Carkid367

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Rudy has been great and it looks like the issue has been resolved! I'm so glad there's at least one great developer looking out for us! 😊

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon