my dilemma

DontHate707

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
i want a arrive and my full upgrade isnt completely available yet, only the 75 dollar discount for having my phone for a year. So the phone on sprint.com is like 400 bucks still and imo its not worth all that money. Is there somewhere (like radioshack, bestbuy etc..) where i could get it for 300 dollars or so?

thanks for the help.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I don't know what your account specifics are but hows about this. Pay the ETF cant be more than $150.00 with less than a year on your contract then get a new account use the Amazon sale you can get the Arrive for $.01

DontHate707

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
im on the everything family plan an im not the premium user someone else on my account is and thats a good idea could i still have the same number or would i need a new one which i wouldnt mind im just curious and just wondering if the premium user on my plan used there update to get the arrive could they give it too me with my number or no?

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
im on the everything family plan an im not the premium user someone else on my account is and thats a good idea could i still have the same number or would i need a new one which i wouldnt mind im just curious and just wondering if the premium user on my plan used there update to get the arrive could they give it too me with my number or no?

Yes you would lose your number

I have a family plan with 4 lines I upgraded my daughters line via Sprint website got the phone the next day called Sprint and had them activate it on my line not my daughters with Zero issues.

Eject_Porkins

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Does this tactic reset your service date? For example, if I've had continuous service for 9 years and then employ this trick, will I go back to zero? This is important because of the new premier qualifications.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo