So, something that bothers me that I've noticed about the stock web browser... When in landscape mode ( with key pad out ) is that the buttons for tabs, favorites, and add favorite disappear... Its just kind of a bother to have to close it up to swap sites between favorites... Any work around? Anyone else have this happen? So far that's the only quibble I've had with this otherwise epic phone...
    04-28-2011 01:46 PM
    I'm not a big fan of that either. With my Focus I don't even get a URL bar in landscape mode. Not a deal breaker but still slightly annoying. Should be fixed come Mango.
    04-28-2011 02:56 PM
    Its fixed with mango. Soon enough.
    04-28-2011 04:47 PM
    Like Disposed said. Also, there are a couple 3rd party browser apps that offer a landscape URL bar and a few other perks, but it might cost you 0.99. Or just wait for Mango.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    04-28-2011 05:19 PM
    Not one of my favorite features either. Having to close the keyboard to access favorites is not good.
    04-28-2011 10:51 PM
    Good to hear it irks others and not just me. I just hope mango doesn't get held up in carrier testing forever... That happened with a lot of BB os updates.
    04-29-2011 09:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD