HD7 gone kaput :/

Cluelessjedi

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
So folks, my 1st windows phone ( only had it since June) has upgraded from randomly restarting and telling me i have inserted the wrong memory (which i had not, not inserted any) to crashing and not booting past the HTC screen, even after a hard reset and lots of swearing :/

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
So folks, my 1st windows phone ( only had it since June) has upgraded from randomly restarting and telling me i have inserted the wrong memory (which i had not, not inserted any) to crashing and not booting past the HTC screen, even after a hard reset and lots of swearing :/

That's not good. IMO, HTC aren't the best for reliability. I sent back my first HD7 after a week for terrible screen distortion and touch pad accuracy issues. Thankfully the replacement has been fine, although it's never felt like a particularly well engineered piece of hardware.

I hope you have insurance...

Cluelessjedi

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I do not, however it is within it's warranty, and the troubles started within 6 months and therefore by law I can argue that they sold me an item not fit for purpose.besides, it won't come to that, I hope

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
That's good to hear. Personally, I would kick up a storm and demand my money back - at least try. That money would go nicely towards a 710/Titan/900...

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon