Won a Titan II last week and it was delivered today. I took the sim card out of my Focus and inserted it into the Titan. Unfortunately, I cannot get any cellular data and had to finish the initial phone setup via WiFi.
    Put the sim back into the Focus and no issues with cellular data.
    Do I need a new sim card or is there something else wrong??
    04-11-2012 12:31 AM
    I think you need an LTE Sim Card. Titan 2 and Lumia both need them.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    04-11-2012 12:37 AM
    Won a Titan II last week and it was delivered today. I took the sim card out of my Focus and inserted it into the Titan. Unfortunately, I cannot get any cellular data and had to finish the initial phone setup via WiFi.
    Put the sim back into the Focus and no issues with cellular data.
    Do I need a new sim card or is there something else wrong??
    Pretty sure you'll need an lte sim, or at minimum they'll need to provision your account for lte data (not sure if that requires a new sin to do or not, though I expect so).
    04-11-2012 12:39 AM
    You definitely need an LTE sim card. I purchased my Titan II in the store and the rep told me that they wouldn't be using my old sim. He gave me the new LTE card.
    04-11-2012 07:40 AM
    How did you take tour Sim out of your Focus and use it in your Titan II doesn't the Titan II use a Micro Sim
    04-11-2012 08:04 PM
    How did you take tour Sim out of your Focus and use it in your Titan II doesn't the Titan II use a Micro Sim
    The Lumia uses micro SIM. Titan II uses a mini SIM
    04-11-2012 08:26 PM
    Sorry about the lack of updates. Like everyone said, I needed an LTE sim card and they also needed to register the phone to the account.
    Loving it so far, but I noticed that my gf's Titan I gets better battery life even though my battery is bigger. I am assuming this is because of the LTE radio in the Titan II.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express
    04-28-2012 02:56 PM
    Dont forget to update your WPC profile to the Titan II from the focus Karelj
    karelj likes this.
    04-29-2012 04:55 PM
    So if you are on a old unlimited data plan, can you use the LTE sim on the old 3G phone? I am trying the titan 2 and don't want to switch plans.
    05-22-2012 06:10 PM
    So if you are on a old unlimited data plan, can you use the LTE sim on the old 3G phone? I am trying the titan 2 and don't want to switch plans.
    Yes you can, at least I believe so. I have a work phone that is Android and I moved to a Samsung Galaxy S II and had to get a 4g sim to make it work on data also. I later switched back to my old Captivate which is 3g only and the sim gave me data with no issues. I've switched back and forth a few times now with no issues.
    05-23-2012 08:30 AM
    Thank you
    05-23-2012 11:36 AM
    Ok, so replace sim and I'll get data on titan 2. Hopefully doesn't mess with my current plan. titan 2 has some hw fixes. As far as LTE still not excited.
    05-24-2012 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD