Vertical tearing

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I unlocked my phone and started scrolling on the home screen. From some reason it looked like the tiles were cut in half. It looked very similar to the same sort of screen tearing you get on a tv only vertical. Luckily hitting the power button seems to have fixed it.

Another issue that just happened is when I turned the volume all the way down. It wouldn't turn back up. I did a soft reset and that fixed it. And like many others I also get audio static on headphones.

Hopefully HTC releases a patch to smooth over some of these problems. Otherwise its a great phone. I love all the extra features.

littlesteelo16

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I unlocked my phone and started scrolling on the home screen. From some reason it looked like the tiles were cut in half. It looked very similar to the same sort of screen tearing you get on a tv only vertical. Luckily hitting the power button seems to have fixed it.

Another issue that just happened is when I turned the volume all the way down. It wouldn't turn back up. I did a soft reset and that fixed it. And like many others I also get audio static on headphones.

Hopefully HTC releases a patch to smooth over some of these problems. Otherwise its a great phone. I love all the extra features.

That sounds really weird, I haven't seen any of these problems. Mine is the international version though, not the AT&T one, so might be exclusive to that.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I have an at&t Titan I haven't see anything like that either. I have seen some slow tile loading from time to time but it's just blank tiles for a second or two doesn't slow the phone at all

MSU_Mick

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site

I see the same type of vertical tearing sometimes when I am using a twitter app. A little annoying, but not a showstopper since this is the only place I see that behavior.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon