OMG!! It's so big!!!

cyrus_the_great

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
The titan is the one in the middle. Are you looking at that picture? The Radar has darker tiles than the titan in that photo. Look at the enhancer photo for best evidence.
not that picture,the picture that is zoomed on Titan's bottom and you can see photo Enhancer,HTC Watch and HTC Hub tiles,and the previous picture.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
hp.jpg

I had a PM asking if I could take a photo of the supplied headphones that come with the European Titan,
so thought i'd post it here too, just incase anyone else is curious. :D)

(They also come with cusions and a clip)

Rocket_Girl

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Click to view quoted image

I had a PM asking if I could take a photo of the supplied headphones that come with the European Titan,
so thought i'd post it here too, just incase anyone else is curious. :D)

(They also come with cusions and a clip)

These are the same headphones that ship with Verizon Trophy in the US. Since I have a non-functional Trophy, I have these headphones for use with the Titan. For no added cost, they're fine...but you can buy better.

Brunothesheep

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand why they don't add them anymore, but it's ok. I use ZAGGbudds anyways. On the other hand, Samsung still includes them. My kids were somewhat disappointed that my Titan came without ear buds since they like to steal them from me..lol

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
A lot of companies, at least in the U.S. do not put headphones in devices anymore. It makes no sense especially when a lot of devices are geared towards media and social networking. It has to be a carrier since the European Titan comes with one.

I use a Bluetooth, but I still like having the headphones there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes