It's so small!

Fiann

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
No, not the Titan, everything else now.

My employer has given some people HTC Evo Shifts for work. My colleague handed me his yesterday to look at something and all I could think was "Oh my God, it seems so small!" I'm not sure how I will ever go back to a "normal" phone again.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Very true, I could never go less than my Titan's screen size now. (It's perfect) :)

My lovely Omnia 7 pales into insignificance.

( I used to think it was huge) :D

jd914

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
A co worker of mine has an EVO 4G which I always thought was huge. I compared sizes the other day and my Titan makes it look so small. I never thought I'd want a device the size of an Evo but im really liking the size of the Titan. The problem is I don't think I can ever get a smaller device ever.

Embiggens

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
A co worker of mine has an EVO 4G which I always thought was huge. I compared sizes the other day and my Titan makes it look so small. I never thought I'd want a device the size of an Evo but im really liking the size of the Titan. The problem is I don't think I can ever get a smaller device ever.
Ditto, never thought I'd become so comfortable so quick with this. My colleagues' iphones look like pathetic jokes. Seriously 3.5" apple?

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I'll definitely be able to go smaller... Lumia 900 :p

However... I do think it makes it harder to use other devices after experiencing the Titan. It's funny how I felt uncomfortable with the Galaxy S II (Epic Touch) @ 4.52 inches, yet with the Titan, it feels natural.

cyrus_the_great

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Last night I saw a Galaxy Note at the store and It was really big!
These are the 2 reasons stopping me from getting It:
1-It's a Samsung device(which I hate)
2-It's running Android(I hate It,too!)
if there are other things to hate Galaxy Note let me know!:D

Maziar.a

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Last night I saw a Galaxy Note at the store and It was really big!
These are the 2 reasons stopping me from getting It:
1-It's a Samsung device(which I hate)
2-It's running Android(I hate It,too!)
if there are other things to hate Galaxy Note let me know!:D

3)It's huge!! :D Samsung usually doesn't good a job on making big phones look good. For examole,Titan is 4.7 and s2 is 4.3 but if you look them side by side, Titan is slightly larger.

johnnieblack

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
i love typing messages on the titan's keyboard, its so easy and i rarely make a mistake. i had to type a text on my friends iphone and it seemed so crowded and small......me love titan, titan love me

will_solo

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
one of our VP's handed me his HTC Thunderbolt and I had a hard time looking at the screen. I felt like I was squinting to look at the text on the screen. BOO 4.3 inch screens!

jd914

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
i love typing messages on the titan's keyboard, its so easy and i rarely make a mistake. i had to type a text on my friends iphone and it seemed so crowded and small......me love titan, titan love me

I also rarely make a mistake. WP7's auto correct combined with the titans huge keyboard makes typing a pleasure.

BTW This is one device where I don't need to put in landscape in order to type. Every device I have had I have had to do this in order to get more screen real estate in order to type comfortably. With my Titan I can type just fine in portrait.

littlesteelo16

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Ditto, never thought I'd become so comfortable so quick with this. My colleagues' iphones look like pathetic jokes. Seriously 3.5" apple?

Definitely agree with this. My iPhone 4 is so damn small! Thing is the Titan doesn't feel huge, it feels just right. I think the Galaxy Note is too big though. That is in tablet territory, it isn't small enough to be a phone.

mYth

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
They are great when the eyes don't work as good as they used to mYth.

Things are a lot easier for me to see on my Titan. :)

Haha, yeah something like that i can understand.

I'm just not a fan of large devices. I really enjoy 3.7ish screens. Seems like the perfect size for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes