How To Copy An Image In Internet Explorer 11?

BBMINI

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi All,

Can anyone tell me how to copy an image in IE11 by right clicking or any other method? Previous versions of IE allowed right clicking to copy an image from a website and pasting into another program, but IE11 seems to only allow "Save Picture As" (takes too long, too much hassle, not what I'm after) and "Copy" (which seems to just copy the image URL, not the actual image). I've checked and adjusted several IE settings but still haven't been able to copy an image.

Firefox allows copying the image and pasting elsewhere, but I'd rather be able to do it in IE since that's my primary browser.

Thanks ahead for any help.

jonahtrav

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
You could take a screen shot by pressing the volume up and pressing the power button at the same time and so you would have a copy of the image.

BBMINI

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I just tested "copy" with one of the images from the ads here and i could paste it into WordPad. No issue.
Thanks. Were you using Internet Explorer? I can copy and paste images when using Firefox but not IE, so I'm figuring maybe there's an IE setting I need to change but I can't figure out what it is.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital