Thought this was a good article about the 5c.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Apple really struck out with the pricing on the 5C. It doesn't seem like a smart buy for people in countries where phones are usually not subsidized by contracts.

Look out for major price drops around black Friday or xmas time.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
This. This is the best profile pic!! And you did it again!!! So when is your next comic due?

As soon as you send me a check of $4.92 million, my fee for writing my previous two.

I may write one before the end of this year, am pretty tied up these days, haven't played my beautiful guitar for like 4 weeks.

As far as my current avatar goes, I have the Apple Mafia coming to my place to kill me, but fear not, I have a big bazooka named WP8 to handle the entire gang.

Jessica Lares

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey, at least they're GOING to sell them somehow. It's not like they're the ones with thousands of Wii U consoles, Xbox Ones, PlayStation Vitas, 2DS devices on their hands that are probably going to end up in landfills. It's very easy to sell iOS.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
This. This is the best profile pic!! And you did it again!!! So when is your next comic due?

My Apple jokes came before him. Last year, I made steve with the 900. Then 920, now 1020. Meh, don't worry, his avatars are funny too. :)

Last edited:

dgr_874

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Then why can't we just debate the issue instead of the personal attacks on Tim Cook? It's really sad for me too watch this forum turn into a Apple forum with the hate/personal attacks against the other side for no good reason than to justify their OS choice. It just seems silly to act this way.

etad putta

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Then why can't we just debate the issue instead of the personal attacks on Tim Cook? It's really sad for me too watch this forum turn into a Apple forum with the hate/personal attacks against the other side for no good reason than to justify their OS choice. It just seems silly to act this way.
In order to be the best you have to beat the best. It's a jealousy thing.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
In order to be the best you have to beat the best. It's a jealousy thing.

Define "best". What is iOS the best at? Marketing maybe, they are the undisputed champs in that area but there isn't one hardware or software related item that they are the best at. There's a reason their marketshare has slipped worldwide and a bigger reason which is the point of the article in this thread: stagnation. They have been surpassed in every area they thought they were dominant in. Beginning with Antenna-gate, the Maps disaster and the Siri glitches, Apple is showing chinks in their armor and don't have the cojones to admit errors. Man up and face the music, humans are a forgiving species.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Define "best". What is iOS the best at? Marketing maybe, they are the undisputed champs in that area but there isn't one hardware or software related item that they are the best at. There's a reason their marketshare has slipped worldwide and a bigger reason which is the point of the article in this thread: stagnation. They have been surpassed in every area they thought they were dominant in. Beginning with Antenna-gate, the Maps disaster and the Siri glitches, Apple is showing chinks in their armor and don't have the cojones to admit errors. Man up and face the music, humans are a forgiving species.

Although I don't like your avatar (at all) I like your posts, does this make me weird?
Who cares.

z33dev33l

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site

Actually, their GPU is unquestionably the best and the chipset is arguably so.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Actually, their GPU is unquestionably the best and the chipset is arguably so.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on both counts as I'm sure you know what you're talking about and I'm not the type to say "prove it". But honestly, how many real-world consumers know or care? Do you still think I'm pretty?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion