WTB: Broken Nokia Lumia 930 - Broken or Other - Unlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
I am looking to buy a 930. I would rather buy one with a broken screen, but I am open to one in good condition as well. Of course, the IMEI can not be blacklisted - it has to be good for activation.

My ideal candidate is fully functional, but with a dead or broken screen. I need it to be unlocked. If I have to buy a code for it, that will subtract from what I can pay.

Preferably, it would be a 930 with broken glass or LCD. I need everything else to be functional, however - calls, Bluetooth, speakers, wireless charging, reads a sim card, etc, etc.

I DO NOT need to buy a broken phone with hidden issues. I need it to work outside of the screen.

Mostly, I want this phone for the board, which is why it needs to be functional.

I am open to buying a fully functional one as well, but my experience here is that folks don't want to part with ones in good order. However, if you have a good one you'd like to sell, I'm interested in that one as well.

If it's broken, I don't really care if the LCD or touch works, since I am mostly after the internals.

Please PM me here on the site if you are interested. We can work out a purchase price considering overall condition.

I would propose to pay by PayPal.

Thanks much.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Not trying to be impatient (OK, maybe a little), but wanted to give someone here a chance to respond, and maybe get a few bucks for a phone they're not using, prior to moving forward with some other sources.

Thanks much.

boltz82

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
I have a black 930 that I could part with as I have it and a HTC M8 but mine is in good condition and the price would have to reflect that.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Thank you very much to member achiquitachaser, who alerted me to one for sale on a sister forum.

Deal done with BryanVilla, so this can be archived.

Thanks much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2