11-26-2015 04:55 PM
56 123
tools
    Got my email from MS too saying it had been shipped.

Cortana says it's 'Processed'
    11-18-2015 12:38 PM
    Mine on way too...

Scheduled Delivery:
    Thursday, 11/19/2015, By End of Day
    Last Location:
    Tamworth, United Kingdom, Wednesday, 11/18/2015
    11-18-2015 12:56 PM
    Same scheduled for delivery tomorrow! Whoop
    11-18-2015 01:08 PM
    It says it is shipped but no estimated delivery. Must go to the Netherlands.
    11-18-2015 01:36 PM
    I checked with UPS My Choice and it says delivery tomorrow at the end of the day in the Netherlands.
    11-18-2015 02:25 PM
    Hi! I live in Germany and I ordered my Band to on the 28th of October from Amazon.co.uk. It was just dispatched to me. It seems not from the UK, but from an Amazon warehouse here in Germany. Amazon give me an estimated delivery date of 25 November. But I hope this is false, since I live in Cologne - 4th largest city in the country and there are a few Amazon warehouse locations near me. I hope I get it sooner. Will write again to share with you! I hope this helps somebody...
    same here... order Okt 19th, got my confirmation yesterday that it will be delivered next Wednesday (Nov 25th)... living in Munich...

just checked the deliver details:
    10:34 (yesterday, Nov 18th): parcel has been handed over to the carrier and is in transit; Versandzentrum DE
    6:47 (today, Nov 19th): parcel arrived at a carrier facility; Hckelhoven, DE with a Hermes tracking id...
    11-19-2015 04:28 AM
    MS Band 2 delivered in the Netherlands from MS-store UK! paired and working well! was ordered Okt 21.
    Last edited by egonomist; 11-19-2015 at 04:49 AM. Reason: forgot order date
    11-19-2015 04:48 AM
    Got mine and already agreed the return. I am slightly puzzled by the looks of it, but more importantly it runs way larger size than Band1. I ordered large and will have to move to medium. It is way too loose and I must close it almost totally to keep it wearable.
    11-19-2015 05:31 AM
    Anyone else having trouble doing the trade in? Get to the point of uploading the proof of purchase, then lose the next button..
    11-19-2015 05:33 AM
    UPS just delivered mine. Two minutes out of the box and even though I've never found the original Band bulky or uncomfortable, first impressions are that the Band 2 is definitely a big improvement design wise. Charging, paired and waiting for update to complete, looking forward to trying it out.
    11-19-2015 05:41 AM
    Anyone else having trouble doing the trade in? Get to the point of uploading the proof of purchase, then lose the next button..
    If on MSFT UK, then use the help of the chat. It's way faster, easier and you can get advice when needed. My process was sorted in 5 mins including a phone call from them to verify the replacement payment.
    11-19-2015 05:43 AM
    You can guess the URL of each subsequent page in the sequence from the breadcrumbs at the top, so the pages are;
    https://storetradeup.com/gb/en/claims/band2/get-started
    https://storetradeup.com/gb/en/claims/band2/invoice
    https://storetradeup.com/gb/en/claims/band2/upload
    https://storetradeup.com/gb/en/claims/band2/tradein
    https://storetradeup.com/gb/en/claims/band2/personal

You have to upload 2 documents, the order confirmation/invoice and the delivery note so you only get the Next button after uploading both documents.
    11-19-2015 07:07 AM
    First impression is LOVE LOVE LOVE!
    11-19-2015 08:03 AM
    Still waiting for UPS to arrive at the office! I'm like a meerkat peaking my head over my monitors looking at the door every 5 mins!
    11-19-2015 08:04 AM
    Well it's arrived and gone straight back in the box as the medium is way off the chart they provide! I need to get a small!
    teemulehtinen likes this.
    11-19-2015 08:38 AM
    Mine arrived quite early this morning (from Amazon logistics). So far very impressed, particularly with Cortana. If you ask the watch a simple question (for example, 'how old is Brad Pitt' it actually shows you the answer on the watch display. For more complicated search results it will refer you to the phone. Vioce recognition seems bang on, easy to create reminders, notes etc. Very responsive display, no lag when opening tiles. I am excited to see what the developer community can get up to with this new device. Now just need my 950XL to ship on time (pre-ordered that too). Anyone would think it was Xmas.
    11-19-2015 09:52 AM
    Daymouse, I'm looking at buying one but on the measuring tape from the PDF from the Microsoft site, I'm right on the border of M and S if I have it snug with no gaps.

Did you use this to measure? Do you know your wrist measurement? (Just trying to make sure I get it right.)
    11-19-2015 09:52 AM
    Daymouse, I'm looking at buying one but on the measuring tape from the PDF from the Microsoft site, I'm right on the border of M and S if I have it snug with no gaps.

Did you use this to measure? Do you know your wrist measurement? (Just trying to make sure I get it right.)
    I have the band 1 in medium and that is the right size wearing in the middle of the clasp.

My wrist is 18cm the band 2 I can close completely and it's still slightly too big.

Hope that helps
    11-19-2015 10:17 AM
    When I used the tape, my wrist was right on the border of M and L. I decided to gamble and go for medium, I'm glad I did as the clasp is only half way when it sits comfortably. I think the measurer is a bit misleading as the strap for the band doesnt sit flat on your skin all the way round. So although it looked like I needed a large, medium was way big enough.

As an aside, I have been playing with it a fair bit so put it on its charger - man that works fast, you can pretty much watch the % ticking up in real time. (45% --> 88% in about 15 mins.)
    teemulehtinen likes this.
    11-19-2015 10:25 AM
    Dang, Amazon hasn't even shipped my Band 2 yet ): Seeing as I am in Italy, I will have to wait for next week I guess.
    11-19-2015 10:26 AM
    Well I think I got a dodgy one as I printed the measure thing off wrapped it round the inside of the watch and the size falls at the high end of the medium section and most of the large section! Fuming! Now I've ordered the small from Amazon which might be too small of the medium is faulty. Don't know how it could be though! Unless it's a large put in a medium box
    11-19-2015 10:32 AM
    To be honest I was surprised to get the shipping notification, I thought when they said availabiltity was the 19th, that was when it would get to Amazon. I assumed it would be a few more days before it shipped to me, so a nice surprise for the weekend.
    11-19-2015 10:38 AM
    Had the shipping notification in my mail yesterday (Wednesday 18 Nov) at 2.41pm CET, today Thursday at 11am I had it in hands in Switzerland. Excellent performance and service, thank you, MSUK.
    11-19-2015 12:45 PM
    Got up first thing this morning and went to Currys/PC World where they had one on display also with a strap to check your size. Once I found out my size I went round to Argos to apply for a store card and picked up a medium. I must admit I think the size band was off but fits snug on the tightest setting. After this I shot over to Cex and traded my band one for a voucher. All in all a good day, loving the band 2!!!
    11-19-2015 05:13 PM
    My girlfriend and her mum went to Argos last night, tested out a medium, found they were too big and they both got a small each. I set both of them up for them on their Lumias and they're really happy with them so far. No doubt I will work as tech support when they are unsure of anything.

I'm currently waiting on my Argos card so I can pick mine up.
    11-20-2015 05:39 AM
56 123