Used to be instantaneous, but now I have to do it manually, or it will do it at random. Same when "waking" to a million notifications which shatters my wrist with the vibration.
    Any idea if this can be configured ?
    08-10-2016 07:47 AM
    Used to be instantaneous, but now I have to do it manually, or it will do it at random. Same when "waking" to a million notifications which shatters my wrist with the vibration.
    Any idea if this can be configured ?
    I never disable bluetooth either on my band or my phone, so not sure. Are you disabling bluetooth on the band or the phone? I can try to recreate.
    08-10-2016 07:56 AM
    I never disable bluetooth either on my band or my phone, so not sure. Are you disabling bluetooth on the band or the phone? I can try to recreate.
    I turn off and on the BT on my phone, the one in the Band always stays on (though not connected)
    08-10-2016 07:10 PM
    I tried myself, same behaviour. I think it is by design, they tweaked the communication between the Band and the Phone and when I turn on bluetooth after turning it off, the band seldom connects by itself, however, when I receive a call or message, it always connects immediately and the band gets the notifications.

In your case, do notifications not show up, either?
    fdruid likes this.
    08-11-2016 12:59 AM
    I tried myself, same behaviour. I think it is by design, they tweaked the communication between the Band and the Phone and when I turn on bluetooth after turning it off, the band seldom connects by itself, however, when I receive a call or message, it always connects immediately and the band gets the notifications.

In your case, do notifications not show up, either?
    Notifications show well enough, but that's once the band decides to wake up by itself and connect, I can tell because all the old messages make it vibrate continuously until they're done, usually it takes from 2 to 5 seconds.
    08-13-2016 08:22 PM