Google play store and factory reset issues, can I get some help?

martin1001

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
Google play store and factory reset issues

Hi,

i am having issues logging into google play store with my google account to download an app, i am getting no devices error and says that i havent logged into google play from that email address,

so i tried diff browser, i logged in on my laptop and same error, so i was determined to get this app and thought for sure a factory reset and first time sign in would suffice for the google play fix,

and after backing up all photos and vids on my phone, and restart i find that some of my photos that i have initially used for my lock saver photo have digital clocks displayed on them that wernt previously there, any fixes?

and can i have solid info on how to log into my google account to download from playstore when im facing this no devices issue?

any help would be great thanks

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Google play store and factory reset issues

Are you trying to access Google Play on your Lumia 530?

If so, that's not going to work. You need to use the Windows Store app instead.

martin1001

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site

Im asking here as its the actual forum for the exact phone, absolutely no better place to ask lol

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

In which case you need to read my post above.

Google Play store is for Android devices.
Windows Store is for Windows Phones.
Apple Store is for Apple devices.

You can't download apps from one store and load them onto another kind of device.

martin1001

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site

Are you trying to access Google Play on your Lumia 530?

If so, that's not going to work. You need to use the Windows Store app instead.
Cheers Pete,

I had considered that the probelm, but im nearly sure i had downloaded from there before on that phone, its my dads phone and i spent hours trying to find ways into play store but failed, im sure if there was a way i would have found it, its a pitty the app wasnt made for windows app store

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Lumia-530-white.jpg

This phone right? This is what this subforum is meant for. If its the same, good job on placing it in the right spot :)

There is no Google Play for ANY Windows Phone device. It's like asking if I can get iOS apps on Blackberry 10.

Of course, you may read about Project Astoria but it is not a silver bullet and doesn't quite work properly.

Save your time, and don't bother for the time being.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon