Can I get some help with some weird problems on L535 DS?

v535

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
I assume manager will do the same. As he/she will try to protect their underlings.
@gpobernardo-> When I said my phone had touch problem, does it include multi-touch as well?
Just curious, How many fingers was the phone able to recognize after replacing touchscreen? Mine has difficulty to recognize 3-5 fingers and still stutters like hell to recognize constantly.

v535

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
The issues are intermittent. Swype is the one having the problem. Answering calls needs a single touch. Problem is in multi touch, that is sometimes apps open without touching or selected app will open after 2 taps. Better late than feel sorry.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I assume manager will do the same. As he/she will try to protect their underlings.
@gpobernardo-> When I said my phone had touch problem, does it include multi-touch as well?
Just curious, How many fingers was the phone able to recognize after replacing touchscreen? Mine has difficulty to recognize 3-5 fingers and still stutters like hell to recognize constantly.

Hmmm, not always or unlikely. I've almost always had a lot better experience with managers compared to "their underlings" - this is true for restaurants, boutiques and stores and service centers. "Their underlings" could receive some reprimanding for mishandling a customer, but a manager may get fired on the same grounds. :wink:

I never had the screen of the L535 I used to own replaced since one of the updates has greatly improved the screen reliability - there were at least three sets of discussions about this in the Lumia 535 forum. It was the other users who had their screens replaced that reported a dramatic increase in touch screen reliability - they've mentioned that their screen is now capable of detecting five fingers with stability (one of them even uploaded a video as proof). My L535 on the other hand, relying only on the update, can detect four fingers... putting five on the screen makes it stutter.

Another marked difference is that the sensors beside the earpiece are more visible and, consequently, the automatic brightness response is also more reliable. The L535 I used to own rarely responded well to changes in ambient lighting brightness levels.

v535

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
I'm think of selling my phone or giving it to my mom and revert back to my nokia asha 305 for a short period of time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes