Mobile network issues

kevin_tenza

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
I got my mother a L535 but it just can't hold on to the mobile operator network whilst other phones on the same network have no issues at all. Tried updating but still nothing. Does anyone have a fix for this?

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I've also experienced this with an L535 I used to own.

There are several possibilities which you may consider:

1. The antenna of the L535 isn't as well-designed as the other phones - no fix for that.

2. Check the cellular frequencies your mobile service provider is broadcasting and compare that with the frequencies compatible with your phone. This can be easily found in the Official Microsoft Specifications Page.

3. Check the settings of the phone and make sure that the maximum connection speed is set to 3G.

kevin_tenza

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
I've also experienced this with an L535 I used to own.

There are several possibilities which you may consider:

1. The antenna of the L535 isn't as well-designed as the other phones - no fix for that.

2. Check the cellular frequencies your mobile service provider is broadcasting and compare that with the frequencies compatible with your phone. This can be easily found in the Official Microsoft Specifications Page.

3. Check the settings of the phone and make sure that the maximum connection speed is set to 3G.

I gguess it's the antenna. I just tried the sim on another L535 and the network bar was full

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
You might be able to have your phone replaced or repaired depending on the policy of the store from which you bought your L535.

nzmbe

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Ok so 8 months ago I got Nokia Lumia 630. So for the first few months the phone was working perfectly but after the update of the system my phone started to glitch out. Then the NO NETWORK FOUND problem started. I restarted my phone and it worked and after few hours it showed the same error. I had 3 bars of frequency but when I want to go into my cellular and SIM setting it says no network found. I can't recieve messages, I can't send messages, when i call someone it doesn't ring it's just stuck on the call screen. And of course I can't use my mobile network... Can someone help me btw I sent it to service twice and they said the phone is working properly. I changed my SIM and it still gets the same error. Can someone please help me?

nzmbe

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I tried that actually... I was doing the factory reset myself and they did it in service but I'm not going to lose anything so I'll give it a try... Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes