Found the culprit that suck my 550 battery juice.

marcoslai

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
My 550 was acceptable in battery performance since I bought it last week,but it started to drain like hell 3 days ago,battery drop to 30% from full in 8 hours without any usage,and the phone turn so hot,seems never cool down. I browsed the web and tried all kind of solution with no luck,until today,I did this:
Uncheck all boxes under 'Back up to Onedrive' under Setting > Update & Security > Back up.

OS build: 10.0.10586.164.

This is weird. My another Android phone never like this with all back up feature turn on.

Just a sharing,I hope this help those with same issue.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
My 550 was acceptable in battery performance since I bought it last week,but it started to drain like hell 3 days ago,battery drop to 30% from full in 8 hours without any usage,and the phone turn so hot,seems never cool down. I browsed the web and tried all kind of solution with no luck,until today,I did this:
Uncheck all boxes under 'Back up to Onedrive' under Setting > Update & Security > Back up.

This is weird. My another Android phone never like this with all back up feature turn on.

back up has been a real battery sucker in these builds.hope windows fixes this in future builds

happy though that you are out of misery :)

Amir Massoud

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site

Oh really ? :/ that's very bad!!!
How much improvement u noticed in battery?!

AdrianGeeK

Jun 28, 2016
Visit site
Interesting, my 550's battery life was fine for a few months then it fell through the floor - now I don't get through a full day without a recharge. I found some articles that helped me switch a bunch of things off, but even having done that a few weeks ago the battery life is still woeful. Any ideas?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon