Showing deleted pictures in app

dklala

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
Hi im new here :)
I just got a new company phone, Lumia 640 ;)
And i came to see the app/tiel on the screen showed deleted pictures.. I have deleted all photos but still thy are in rotation on the home screen.. How do i make them go away?

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Try this: Settings > swipe to applications, tap photos+camera, tap 'shuffle now' and see if that takes care if it.

dklala

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
Thx alot mark.
That will say that when use the shuffel now clears the memory from where the pics was stored. :)
I know this is another question but how does it work with a windows phone and closing running apps?
I have a samsung 3s and there you just hold and press the navi key to get menue up with running apps and then close them all.. :)

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Thx alot mark.
That will say that when use the shuffel now clears the memory from where the pics was stored. :)
I know this is another question but how does it work with a windows phone and closing running apps?
I have a samsung 3s and there you just hold and press the navi key to get menue up with running apps and then close them all.. :)
Hold the arrow button down and you'll be able to see all of the apps you have running. You'll also see an option to X them out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes