Weird markings on back of Lumia 650. How to fix?

anon(9439980)

May 5, 2015
Visit site
Hey there, WC readers. For a while now, I've noticed these strange markings on the back of my Lumia 650. The markings seem to be in where the case I have for the phone has spaces in it (for example around the Microsoft logo and camera). My father has the same phone and the same case, and he does not have the strange markings.

You can see images here (will take you to OneDrive):

https://1drv.ms/i/s!Avt0V8m2c75roMgw_C4_iH5cPjOu1g

https://1drv.ms/i/s!Avt0V8m2c75roMgxJ4Hw-rEi7T_xbQ

I wanted to know if there is a way I can remove them or at least make them less visible.

Thanks!

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Three thoughts on this, they look like the phone has had some pressure put on it to make those marks, maybe squeezed against something in your pocket or dropped, but it could have been at manufacture, so you could try rubbing them out with fine grade wet and dry paper, but it will likely leave marks anyway.

So I would change thought process, think of them as personalisation marks so next time you are in a crowd and everyone else pulls out their Windows phones you will be able to spot your one easily.

There may be a bit of tongue in cheek on that last statement......

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Three thoughts on this, they look like the phone has had some pressure put on it to make those marks, maybe squeezed against something in your pocket or dropped, but it could have been at manufacture, so you could try rubbing them out with fine grade wet and dry paper, but it will likely leave marks anyway.

So I would change thought process, think of them as personalisation marks so next time you are in a crowd and everyone else pulls out their Windows phones you will be able to spot your one easily.

There may be a bit of tongue in cheek on that last statement......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon