Pictures + Videos Taken With My Lumia 950 XL

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
People I need help here.. How do you do to take Pictures in darker conditions without people and animals geting redeyes? I have tried different settings but nothing works.. only with the flash off works.. otherwise peoples Eyes looks like a Little lightblob. And then I cant get rid off it even on the computer.. :/ or mabey my phone is broken?

Red eye is created when you keep the flash too close to the subject in low light condition. Try standing farther away from the subject and red eye should reduce.

bicubu

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
First! Did you turn off Focus light in the setting??? You should have it "use flash setting" and try it to see if it help ya. when you taking the picture if the camera recognize the people face (which have a blue square come up on people face) that will also help too. If this solution not helping then try using this app call: fix red eye. it is a very good app to fix redeye which you can adjust it manually. I seem have same problem with you and it is very annoying but these steps help me some (hope some update will fix these issue). Lets me know if it does anything.

Sorkstryparen

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Red eye is created when you keep the flash too close to the subject in low light condition. Try standing farther away from the subject and red eye should reduce.
Yes have tried that, :).

First! Did you turn off Focus light in the setting??? You should have it "use flash setting" and try it to see if it help ya. when you taking the picture if the camera recognize the people face (which have a blue square come up on people face) that will also help too. If this solution not helping then try using this app call: fix red eye. it is a very good app to fix redeye which you can adjust it manually. I seem have same problem with you and it is very annoying but these steps help me some (hope some update will fix these issue). Lets me know if it does anything.
Thx for the tips, i do have "use flash setting" and have tried all of our tips.. but nothing helps. Becuse the eyes are glowning like little lights.. hate this.. :/ I thinking about swiching to a new 950XL.. but then you have to send it, be without phone for about 3-5weeks and then mabey it dident help..

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Yes have tried that, :).

Thx for the tips, i do have "use flash setting" and have tried all of our tips.. but nothing helps. Becuse the eyes are glowning like little lights.. hate this.. :/ I thinking about swiching to a new 950XL.. but then you have to send it, be without phone for about 3-5weeks and then mabey it dident help..

Could you show us a sample picture that you have captured?

flohdaniel

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site
Ok, pics in the daylight do look good on most phones these days...
WP_20160109_12_26_48_Rich_LI (3) 1.jpg WP_20160117_11_22_52_Rich.jpg

When it comes to indoor shots, Lumia 950 makes a great job. The scalable flash is just amazing to make indoor pictures more natural. No more "too bright" or "too dark" :)
WP_20160119_19_51_51_Rich.jpg WP_20160108_13_13_36_Pro_LI.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes