Review: Two Weeks of Using the Mozo Case

TennisGuy45

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Except it also has wireless charging and NFC built in. So no, not as simple as "a tiny piece of plastic with 10 cents worth of leather." As has been stated, this is one of very few negative reviews. My brown leather Mozo case is really nice--no cracks and the buttons sit perfectly.

You do realize that wireless charging and NFC are a sheet of conductor on the inside of the case? Its about 5 cents worth of material at most.

They are profiteering right now since no one else offers it.

Calm Wishbone

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
Hello all,

I bought the brown leather cover, have been using it a week and I'm pretty happy with it. For me it fits better than the original back cover did, doesn't squeak or creak and feels pretty good in the hand (with the stock MS cover my 950XL felt flimsy if I'm honest). So far so good.

Dinky89484

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,

I bought the brown leather cover, have been using it a week and I'm pretty happy with it. For me it fits better than the original back cover did, doesn't squeak or creak and feels pretty good in the hand (with the stock MS cover my 950XL felt flimsy if I'm honest). So far so good.

I love my black leather cover but it seems that my mozo case does creak whereas my original OEM black cover didn't squeak/creak at all.

jeetu4444

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Guys update...as i had reported about getting a defective mozo case for my Lumia 950 red leather...after wait of 20 days and many mails to them (even threatening ones ) they sent me a replacement case which looks better one then earlier with better fit and finish and gold rim seems more gold now...i guess mozo needs quality check and better sales and customer support...now wireless charging has some sticker on it with serial no...iam happy now...thou have tested it yet for wireless charging and nfc if they work fine

Rafal Zuchowski

May 21, 2016
Visit site
Same case (Brown Mozo for Lumia 950 xl), same issues, save the cracking, as I haven't taken minę off yet, I presume!! But I did so with my default back cover and a couple of times was enough to crack it at the bottom like you did yours. And no, it wasn't that it was just your Mozo that was faulty, the buttons on mine look exactly like yours, looks like Microsoft's poor approach to quality is shared by their partner in business, sadly...

Narr

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I've mentioned this elsewhere but my case hasn't lasted 3 months, the corners are wearing back to the black plastic and the red leather is white in places. Neither Mobile Fun or Mozo want to exchange it or accept that it's not acceptable after such a short period of time.

Ibodnano

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Smart users bought Lumia 950xl, but not Mozo overpriced crap. Get the coveron ultra thin armor case on eBay! It is the best looking case for Lumia 950 XL at the time I wrote this comment.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon