Just bought my 950xl..Some questions

thalador

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
Hey folks, went and pulled the trigger and replaced my S4 with the 950XL dual SIM. I have to say I love it so far. Fast, responsive, Cortana through bluetooth in the car is awesome.. I do have some questions though

1. Is there a way to make it vibrate more? The iPhone will shake a table and I barely feel this when a text or call comes in
  2. I installed dropbox, as I use this for all my photos. I have set it to upload new photo's there, but I dont see in the photos app where to add dropbox as a source like the desktop version. Is it possible?
  3. I see a lot of people customizing start and lock screens. It is amazing. Is there a guide on how to do it? I have 0 creativity but would like to give it a shot
  4. Been searching for cases. I want one with a kickstand and swivel belt holster. Any suggestions? I looked at Amazon.com: MoKo Lumia 950 XL Case - [Heavy Duty] Full Body Rugged Holster Cover with Swivel Belt Clip - Dual Layer Shock Resistant Lumia 950 XL Case 5.7 Inch (2015 Release), BLACK: Cell Phones & Accessories

I am going through and reading quite a bit in these forums now. Lots of great info. I look forward to learning all I can about this awesome phone.

Thanks! :cool:

Last edited:

Mesbah

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
950XL flip cases are becoming available on eBay but sellers recently realized they can triple their price. Usually anything above $12 was below it until last week.

It appears 950XL loves uploading to OneDrive.

Blacklizted

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Your start screen's overall look will depend on how many tiles you have enabled. If you enabled More Tiles on the 950XL, you'll likely see 8 columns. You can use that as basis. For me, I only filled out two of the left-most columns with transparent tiles. The right side is blank so I can see my background. You may get inspiration from the dedicated sticky thread here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon