WDRT back to production code baby. Hopefully VVM works like the posters and the wiki page says. What a cluster the Redstone rollout was. I doubt I will even upgrade in December when it finally ships. I didn't see any must have's.

Will let you know how the restore goes.....
    04-20-2016 01:32 PM
    Ok, so it took until 9 PM to get the production version via WDRT, then update to the latest version, then download a 99 apps (exact number), MMS backload to finally catch up and send texts in near real time. That's pretty crappy to take 6 hours to install and update a phone. I thought iPhones sucked when you had a new update via iTunes, but this is crazy!
    04-21-2016 10:31 AM
    Redstone got a whole lot nicer and more stable with the latest build. I guess you just missed that bus.

I don't know whether VVM works better or worse, it's not a feature supported by my carrier.
    04-21-2016 10:41 AM
    Redstone got a whole lot nicer and more stable with the latest build. I guess you just missed that bus.

I don't know whether VVM works better or worse, it's not a feature supported by my carrier.
    I had the latest Redstone, it was still poo, between MMS messages not making sounds, power button failing, etc...I had to soft reset it two-three times a day to get it to function properly. For what features? Plus many of the apps fail on Redstone, probably because of the low level API changes. Anything with video was suspect to GPF before loading. USA today puked as well
    04-21-2016 10:54 AM
    VVM works in production Threshold if you are on the latest on ATT Eastern USA
    04-21-2016 10:54 AM
    Um. There was a new Redstone build yesterday that fixed a load of app crashes.

But ok, I'll quit.
    04-21-2016 11:15 AM