Questions regarding the Lumia 950

Mike Nelson5

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site
Just wondering my wife just upgraded to a 950 and the touch input is terrible my 1520 runs circles around this phone as far as smoothness and consistency its on build 10586.29 just wondering if we got to take this one back or what. It does have one of those 35.00 screen savers on it I'm wondering if that's the problem.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Have a look at the touch sensitivity in the settings, just type touch in the search and it will come up.

It may be due to the screen protector, to be certain you will need to take it off and check.

If changing the touch sensitivity settings doesn't help.

Mike Nelson5

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I looked at that and there is just one touch setting on the phone and it's vibrate on or off. I told her I will go into the store and check another one on display w/o a screen saver and see if it has problems I can't take the screen saver off or im out 35 bucks they put it on when she bought it at the store.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It could well be the screen protector. This seems to be the case as we aren't seeing many other reports of screen sensitivity issues as you're explaining them.

But yes, compare with a bar screen.

To be honest, I've never used a screen protector and I've never had any issues with scratched screens (and I don't take more than reasonable care of my devices either).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes