Getting really agitated in NE GA - Lumia 950 .29 OS Update

ugadawgfan

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
The odds of my Lumia 950 downloading an Apple IOS update are greater than this phone downloading the OS .29 build. Have done everything to get the download because I'm reading this fixes battery drain and heat issues.

Restart, confirmed windows account, made sure my age was correct on my account, made sure the date/time were correct, cancelled all updates, restarted phone, checked for updates...this list goes on. This phone will not download. Absolutely nothing will download from store Even signed up for Insider and the darn Insider app wont download. Have 3 days to make decision on keeping this phone and getting my $$$ back. Any strong solutions other than a hard restart because I'm no so convinced wiping the phone will solve the problem.

tpmotorsportsllc

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
I went through the same thing over the weekend. Battery drain, heat, low storage error message and apps not downloading.

Hard restart resolved it. The phone gave me the option of restoring old settings or total wipe. I restored old settings and then went immediately to phone updates and .29 installed OK.

You need plenty of patience and power, it will take time, but so far so good today. great battery life and no heat issues

Also went to my local Microsoft Store yesterday and were willing to refund my purchase, they are well aware of the issue. Happy with the 950 today

ugadawgfan

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
Being a Univ of Ga football fan, have plenty of patience. Just pressed the button for a hard restart. Stay tuned. Thanks for the advise.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehinac