[ATT 950] Phone shows "up to date" but .107 available

latempete

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
.107 has been available for awhile. I was in the slow ring and couldn't get it, so I tried fast with no luck and then waited for ATT to release it and went back to production. Still my phone says it is up to date.

I am on .71 which I got from the show ring before. While on .71 I had to hard reset. Would that mess things up? That's all I can think of. I tried all the other troubleshooting except the windows phone recovery tool. I really didn't want to reset again.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: Phone shows "up to date" but .107 available

No a hard reset would not mess with your phone getting an update. It is possible, but unlikely :)

At this point downgrading to 8.1 using the windows devices recovery tool seems like the best approach. Once there, download the insider app and select the fast ring immediately. Keep us updated :)

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

latempete

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: Phone shows "up to date" but .107 available

I should have said that I have a 950. So, would that mean go to .29 with the recovery tool?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes