New 950 acting up

vhl71

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
Been using the Lumia 950 for about 10 days now. Was on the latest 107 production build and everything was quite good till last Friday. When I received a call it just started vibrating and locked up. Could t answer the call or press any keys. Even power button wouldn't work. So id to pull the battery and restart

Yesterday, made a lot od phone calls and text and then for one phone call, the mix seem to have stoped working. I could hear them but they couldn't. Multiple attempts without any luck. So I'd to reboot the phone again to get it to work.

So when I got home got the latest 122 insider build and did a reset as well after that just to make sure.

Hopefully this wont keep happening as I use this phone for business purposes. I can't afford to spend time fixing things..

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Been using the Lumia 950 for about 10 days now. Was on the latest 107 production build and everything was quite good till last Friday. When I received a call it just started vibrating and locked up. Could t answer the call or press any keys. Even power button wouldn't work. So id to pull the battery and restart

Yesterday, made a lot od phone calls and text and then for one phone call, the mix seem to have stoped working. I could hear them but they couldn't. Multiple attempts without any luck. So I'd to reboot the phone again to get it to work.

So when I got home got the latest 122 insider build and did a reset as well after that just to make sure.

Hopefully this wont keep happening as I use this phone for business purposes. I can't afford to spend time fixing things..

Dont'pull out again, try soft restart, it exists in case of phone freeze : keep vol down + power 10/15 secs till screen goes black, release keys , youll feel a vibro, and phone restarts
It work even with video blacked

dacarter77

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Very interesting, my 950 on 107 started acting crazy for me on Friday as well. I was out in the country and usually use hot spot for internet out there with a cell signal booster and with my laptop, but it stopped working and there were freezes and lockups.... I got 122 when I got home Saturday and the phone has been perfect since with better battery life.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon