Lumia 950 reboots continously

anandmalpani

Jan 5, 2017
Visit site
One fine day my Lumia 950 started going through the boot phase on a loop until it drained out of battery. I believe this was a result of some update. Anyways, since this was during a busy time, I had to wait for a couple of weeks before I could search and figure out what was wrong. Based on previous posts I was directed to the Windows Device Recovery Tool. After much struggle since the tool was not detecting my phone due to continuous boot cycle, I was able to download the repair package.
The phone started to go through the repair (refer to the image) and then stopped midway and since then I have not been able to even see the Microsoft logo that would appear in the previous boots. Now all the phone does is the short vibration indicating the device powers ON.

IMG_20161102_035737181.jpg

After talking with the B2X support person, there is still not solution and the phone is bricked. To add to this, my phone has gone out of warranty period by just 5 days!!! So they will not register any complaints for repairs as well!
Now, the recovery tool does not list Lumia 950 upon connecting the phone.
Any pointers?
Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes