surface book camera

ParoleGA

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
That is weird, mine too. Image displays from the back camera, but there is a small white box flashing in the center, and it won't snap a pic. Front camera has no issue.

kittengirl

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
My rear camera works fine - haven't figured out how to access the front facing camera yet though. But I don't really want to either :)

kittengirl

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
My rear camera works fine - haven't figured out how to access the front facing camera yet though. But I don't really want to either :)

ETA: how weird - I opened the camera app a second time, and now the camera icon shows the little rotate symbol to switch to front-facing. I swear it did not show that the first time! FYI - the little blinking white box is the focus point. If you are experiencing that flashing and it not taking a picture, it is probably having trouble focusing. Click on another area and see if it will focus and try shooting again.

ParoleGA

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I thought a focus issue too. I can actually watch it focus, and correctly too, but I guess it doesn't know it's in focus. I can't choose another focus point, either. Just a flashing white box dead center of the screen. It's kinda weird. Changing aspects didn't help for me, either.

Razor237xp

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
My camera doesn't work correctly at all..I turn on the main camera and I get glitches that appear across the screen , blocky digital noise like hard to explain

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

bradleyj

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Confirmed it fixed issues for my surface book. Good stuff!
My rear camera on my SP4 works after the app update but it has a lot of visual distortions (gray, blocky interference especially when moving). It doesn't affect the video in playback and doesn't affect the ff camera. Strange...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon