Surface go

thepestilence

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Does the introduction of the surface Go signal a less premium approach by Microsoft towards its surface line, cuz why a $400(500) Go when a sick surface Pro is already killing it?

pkcable

VR Expert
Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
I think different people have different needs and are comfortable at different price points. For the value minded who don't need the most impressive specs in the world, the Go may be perfect!

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
It's nice to have a premium quality tablet, that's better at being a tablet (size). There's lots of windows devices out there, but very few with this sort of spec and engineering at this size.

Personally it's made me more interested in the surface line. I'd go very high end for a laptop, like a gaming laptop with dedicated graphics, but if not, I've got a desktop that's very capable, and I don't travel that much, so I'd prefer a device that's more of a tablet. The Surface book might suffice for a gaming device, but feels like it's way to expensive, considering you could get something as powerful but much cheaper for gaming. You don't really need a hybrid for gaming.

But anyway, for me, i'd like a surface go. Something I can use just a pen with, doesn't need a keyboard, that I can use for the coffee table, or on the go.

LibbyLA

May 20, 2015
Visit site
Not the same dimensions. Surface Go is almost an inch shorter in the long dimension and a half inch shorter in the shorter dimension.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720