So who has pre ordered a Surface Go?

T5UN4M1 17

Mar 8, 2017
Visit site
Waiting for LTE version. Will preorder that as soon as it becomes available. My Surface Pro is not comfortable to hold in one hand and is not comfortable to type with without the Type Cover. Surface Go is just what I need. A real tablet that can PC when needed.

Durahl

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
Just went nuts on a 15" SB2 1TB... Can't afford another 2-1... Have to save up for Andromeda by the time it arrives xD

anon(5415472)

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Folks,

It's new, it's exciting, so who has pre ordered one? If I had not bought an almost 2000 dollar gaming/VR laptop, I would be seriously getting one of these!

So who bit the bullet?

I'm on the same boat. If I hadn't just bought a VR laptop and VR headset, I would seriously consider this even if my SP2 is still working.

bulls96

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
I just can't justify using an LTE tablet that costs more and adds $10-15 month to my monthly cellphone bill.

That's just me.

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Folks,

It's new, it's exciting, so who has pre ordered one? If I had not bought an almost 2000 dollar gaming/VR laptop, I would be seriously getting one of these!

So who bit the bullet?

I was going to, but the 128GB i5 Pro with type cover deal got my dollars instead. I may still get one for the wife, though. Her upstairs and patio device (Surface 2) is getting a little long in the tooth...

Stocklone

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
Pre-ordered the 128GB model. Going to use it as a secondary device for note taking. I have a Surface Book now for note taking. I just really want something lighter and I can justify the Go as a secondary device. I can't do that with a Surface Pro. It overlaps too close to the Surface Book.

Stocklone

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
I was going to, but the 128GB i5 Pro with type cover deal got my dollars instead. I may still get one for the wife, though. Her upstairs and patio device (Surface 2) is getting a little long in the tooth...

I grabbed that SP deal for my mother-in-law. It was a long drive to nearest Best Buy that had it in stock but totally worth it. That was the perfect configuration for her and a hell of a deal.

jayk82

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
I preordered the 8 / 128 along with a Platinum Type Cover. It will be my personal machine as I have a 2017 SP provided by my work, but it’s strictly a work machine. I’m so excited!!!!

Any ideas of when they will actually ship? Meaning will they be shipped a few days early and we will actually receive them on Aug 2nd, or will they be shipped out in the 2nd and we receive them a few days later?

shaddack

Jul 27, 2018
Visit site
I would like to see som reviews, tests and benchmarks before I decide. I would also like to try it out my self to the a feel for it. Regardless I'm also holding out for the LTE version.

MasterDarque

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
I preordered the 8 / 128 along with a Platinum Type Cover...
Any ideas of when they will actually ship? Meaning will they be shipped a few days early and we will actually receive them on Aug 2nd, or will they be shipped out in the 2nd and we receive them a few days later?

I recently checked my account page for an update on my preorder, as I’ve ordered the same combo as you have (8/128/Platinum Type Cover), and the page now shows both preorders as ‘releases on 8/1/2018.’ Whether I will receive them on Wednesday the 1st, or they will be shipped out on that day remains to be seen.

jayk82

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
I recently checked my account page for an update on my preorder, as I’ve ordered the same combo as you have (8/128/Platinum Type Cover), and the page now shows both preorders as ‘releases on 8/1/2018.’ Whether I will receive them on Wednesday the 1st, or they will be shipped out on that day remains to be seen.

Just noticed my card got charged for the type cover, hopefully the Surface is next and we will receive them Thursday!!

jayk82

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
Just got an email that my type cover has shipped and will be delivered tomorrow! Now **** that Surface Go already Microsoft!!!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes