So, back in school, I noticed something a bit irksome with my awesome Surface 3: While using onenote and the pen during lecture, randomly, it seems the Surface will bug out and hold the 'right click' function until I restart the device. What I mean by that, is, suddenly, gestures stop working, and when I, for example, touch the screen, an alternate function (or dropdown menu) will appear as if I performed a 'right click.' This function will be held until I restart my Surface, so, I'll just continually touch the screen and it registers as a right click. This seems to happen randomly when using the Surface to write on it. No issues with the keyboard attachment.

I have a hunch this is just lack of optimization with Windows 10, as this never happened with 8.1.

Any idea what this is and how to potentially remedy it? Or am I gonna have to reset the bugger. Thanks!
    09-28-2015 07:34 PM
    I use a keyboard so I'd try pressing Esc, but I don't know if that would do anything. I'm still using 8.1. I do notice that sometimes my keypad thinks I'm doing a right click when I'm trying to do a left click but I think I'm pressing in the wrong place.
    09-28-2015 08:42 PM
    Right, but this is just using the Surface as is, no keyboard attachment at all. So what I may try then, is to connect the keyboard and see if that'll dispel it.
    09-28-2015 08:59 PM
    When you you get this again press the screen with two fingers and that would snaped it out of the right click.
    09-30-2015 06:15 PM
    When you you get this again press the screen with two fingers and that would snaped it out of the right click.
    I have this problem too. After using onenote with pen quite often touch with finger starts act as "Right click". The trick with 2 finger touch usually works but only for a short while. At the end a restart is always needed after i became frustrated with it. Is there any more permament fixes than restarting S3 ?
    11-04-2015 06:49 AM