Wonder who's the lucky chap who'll win the Surface Laptop from the Giveaway!

Rainar Angelo

May 13, 2017
Visit site
Windows Central announced a Surface Laptop giveaway. It's almost at a close. I wonder who'll get it. To be honest I'm not quite sure about the considerations they have taken but I envy that one lucky guy who'll win it. Kudos! :wink:

anon(10237065)

May 12, 2017
Visit site
It will be a lucky winner indeed, considering how easy it's been to entry. Just a few more days.. at least I think! And yeah I hope to read a review too! It sounds like a fantastic device and once Windows 10 S is fully out and Store full of apps, it surely can get some attention from people.

Photonsym

May 13, 2017
Visit site
Its a really stunning device so would be great to win. However, there is no cost to enter so no harm done and I'll be happy for whoever does.

Rafael Martins1

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Hopefully someone who will put it to good use :) Good luck to you!

I'd like to win to use working, developing UWP apps (I'm doing this now), by the fact that my notebook has been defective and I'm unable to buy a new one. Also, using a Surface display, my productivity will increase and I assure you: a Surface being used to make Windows apps, everyone here wins.

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Windows Central announced a Surface Laptop giveaway. It's almost at a close. I wonder who'll get it. To be honest I'm not quite sure about the considerations they have taken but I envy that one lucky guy who'll win it. Kudos! :wink:

hey rainar. now that its finally the last week of the contest im getting excited and nervous just thinking about the results haha. whoever is the lucky guy (or girl, theyre entering too) ill be so jealous but will look forward to a review!

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Definitively looking forward for a review from the lucky winner!

kaktus i agree, a review of the laptop would be great! although there will definitely be one coming from windows central, id be curious to see what version of the laptop the winner won.

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
It will be a lucky winner indeed, considering how easy it's been to entry. Just a few more days.. at least I think! And yeah I hope to read a review too! It sounds like a fantastic device and once Windows 10 S is fully out and Store full of apps, it surely can get some attention from people.

ayrton isnt the method of entry amazing?! and since windows central doesnt target a wide audience like youtubers do, the chances of a winner being you or me or someone whose posts we see frequently are higher. if you win definitely post pictures at least. :)

Julian Legere

May 13, 2017
Visit site
I will gladly do a real life review if Windows Central can gladly lend me one. Got all the right plugins for Adobe Audition to remove unwanted noise and stuff, as well as Adobe After Effects. ☺

Rainar Angelo

May 13, 2017
Visit site
I will gladly do a real life review if Windows Central can gladly lend me one. Got all the right plugins for Adobe Audition to remove unwanted noise and stuff, as well as Adobe After Effects. ☺

I have put off learning Adobe Illustrator and other high demanding software just because of my potato of a laptop, haha.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon