Which browser for SP4?

onesreality

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi there,

Been using my SP4 for 2 months now. Anybody can share the best browser in term of stability, speed and battery life for SP4?

I have been using the Edge for a while now but find that it is still a little buggy even after a few update from Microsoft. But when I switch to Chrome I realised that I missed the smooth scrolling on chrome.

Regards.

right_mr1

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
Internet Explorer is smooth ( lol I assume it doesn't have too many fans generally but IE and edge are super smooth ) .Edge was fine previously but now totally bugs out. It's becoming quite unusable .

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

GatsbyGlen

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
I use Chrome, but I generally don't spend time using all the different browsers and comparing them. Chrome works for me, so why change it.

onlysublime

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
I use a combination of Edge and Firefox. Edge for its sharing abilities, good touch support, and web notes. Firefox for plugins and general compatibility. I can't stand Chrome and its refusal to implement proper touch controls in Windows when controls work great on ChromeOS.

Once Edge gets plugin support and gets its RAM usage in order, I can go to it exclusively.

naash89

Jan 26, 2016
Visit site
with all the updates over the past 2 months, has anyone noticed significant improvements in Edge?
enough so to use it exclusively?
im using firefox and edge, but find some videos dont work on firefox (maybe due to adblock plus or something else)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital