Microsoft Surface Pro 4

clarked21

Jun 16, 2016
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Need a bit of help, currently have an iPad and laptop (which was bought solely to play FOotball Manager) I'm thinking of selling both and getting a Microsoft Surface Pro 4, which is the best one to get? To at least future proof me for a couple of years of Football Manager?

I'm just after a little guidance as which one to get which is best value, I don't want to by a i7 if I don't HAVE to, and if an i5 should run it well for a couple of years.

I have attached the tech specs for the game below, these are minimum requirements so the game will probably run awfully on that, so please provide a little leeway if possible.

System Requirements

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Dave

Grodelj

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
With system requirements so funny, I think the game should run perfectly even on Surface pro 4 M3. You can play GTA V on i5, so you have nothing to worry about:

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Those system requirements aren't cutting edge or anything. I think you may be able to scoot by with a Surface 3 even.

clarked21

Jun 16, 2016
Visit site
Those system requirements aren't cutting edge or anything. I think you may be able to scoot by with a Surface 3 even.
Thank you, I've been on some football manager forums and it says the game works the CPU really hard as its generating loads of in game data. Best just going middle of the road on a surface pro 4 i5?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Also what's the differance between the Surface Pro 3 i5 and the i5 in the Surface pro 4?

Well, the one in the Pro 4 is a newer generation so it's "better." But it probably wouldn't matter to you or most people. (especially for the cost differential)

Although the Pro 3's i5 is perfectly workable, I use an i7 from that generation in my daily driver and I know I would get by with an i5 too for the usual stuff.

clarked21

Jun 16, 2016
Visit site
Well, the one in the Pro 4 is a newer generation so it's "better." But it probably wouldn't matter to you or most people. (especially for the cost differential)

Although the Pro 3's i5 is perfectly workable, I use an i7 from that generation in my daily driver and I know I would get by with an i5 too for the usual stuff.

Am I better going. For a surface pro 4 i5 or a surface pro 3 i7? Just tying to find the best value for money really. And will allow me to do what I need for a couple of years.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehinac