Bluetooth Arc Mouse: scrolling cuts out, have to turn mouse off/on to get it to work...

Oliverspin

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know how I can fix the mouse. It randomly stops being able to scroll. Very frustrating. Replacing the battery did not help.

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know how I can fix the mouse. It randomly stops being able to scroll. Very frustrating. Replacing the battery did not help.

Sadly it is a known problem. The ones I used with both a SP2 and SP3 were prone to it and nothing resolved the issue. In fact, I have had versions of the problem with all Microsoft Bluetooth mouse models have tried with SP, SP2, and SP3. You will also find it as the most common complaint - well reviewed product but if people have problem this is usually first on the list. Seems an annoying irony that I have consistently had better luck with Logitech products over those made by Microsoft when paired with Microsoft's premium SP line. Since it does not affect all of the devices, I would suggest either exchanging or replacing ender warranty. You can keep trying various fixes but I expect you will find, like me it just keeps cropping up....

RaymondDijkstra

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Connected to an 2.4Ghz Wifi network? That can interfere, bluetooth and Wifi both on the 2.4 Ghz band. The problem is solved when I switch to a 5Ghz network or use a cabled connection.

enthuz

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Connected to an 2.4Ghz Wifi network? That can interfere, bluetooth and Wifi both on the 2.4 Ghz band. The problem is solved when I switch to a 5Ghz network or use a cabled connection.

May be some truth to this. I have yet to see this issue when connected to 5 GHz networks. Not so much luck on 2.4 GHz ones.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes