Satirical Article: If the Surface Pro Had Been Built by Apple

swanlee

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Yep they pretty much nail it.

I'm at the point where I do not care about the ****** crap, don;t care about trying to pump up the products i won on message boards. I'm going to buy whatever product suits me and actually use the products instead of boasting about it.

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, it is good to hear someone in the media acknowledge the bias and the majority of the media bashing Microsoft so matter what they do...

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
You nailed it, ddeinoo! Great article ;)

I hate the Apple-loving press. There would be no Apple if it weren't for Microsoft!

dstrauss

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Can't wait for Apple to finally add an active digitizer to the iFad and then proclaim that Steve was right - until THEY INVENTED ACTIVE DIGITIZERS (take that Wacom)!

dstrauss

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Still I think Jobs would have disagreed with the form factor. He made the iPad 4:3 for a reason.

That one I can swallow. 4:3 is great for reviewing letter size documents - almost like an adjunct to your desktop monitor. 16:9 sucks at EVERYTHING save video viewing...

anon(5743667)

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
There's a reason why TV's and computer monitors moved away from 4:3 ratios. Because the human eye sees the world in "wide screen" due to peripheral vision.

Funky Cricket

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I love mine. Seriously, the only thing I think I could use would be a rotation lock and second USB port.

Edit: 4:3, turn it to portrait, and you can read your document, TADA!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss