Microsoft Surface RT Videos (Reviews, Tips, Apps)

johninsj

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
In this video I look at how the touchcover always marks your screen when it's closed. A minor thing but a thing nonetheless
Ok. Yes, it touches the screen, so if there is gunk on it, that touches the screen... or if the screen is coated with a layer of fingerprints, it will press into those. You're surprised by this? I've seen the same thing on just about every laptop I've ever owned, too.

vgjfelix

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Ok. Yes, it touches the screen, so if there is gunk on it, that touches the screen... or if the screen is coated with a layer of fingerprints, it will press into those. You're surprised by this? I've seen the same thing on just about every laptop I've ever owned, too.

I've never had screens get marked with the keys on laptops but surprised? Not really. I wasn't expecting it but when I started to see it it make sense. I made the video as an observation more than anything else.

johninsj

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I've never had screens get marked with the keys on laptops but surprised? Not really. I wasn't expecting it but when I started to see it it make sense. I made the video as an observation more than anything else.

Then you are very lucky, or have oil-free fingers :) HP laptops do this - heck my 15" MBP did it. If your iPad is gunky enough, you'll see the lines from the smart cover on it's smear field too...

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Can we create folders to combine our favorite websites in when we're in IE? I have been adding my websites from the desktop and wow, I really have to scroll through alot to get to the end.

What about a way to rename the favorite website tiles?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes